Share in a sentence or two what you do, in case someone landed here before landing on another page on your website.
Then give them a glimpse into what they'll find on your blog. What do you write about most? Why should they come back? Make them feel welcome and at home!
Deciding what to wear to your engagement session can be a bit overwhelming, but it shouldn’t have to be. If your photographer allows it and there is enough time for a change of clothes, I would suggest:
1. A casual and formal outfit.
2. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.
3. Don’t worry about matching too much.
4. Consider the weather conditions.
5. And don’t forget those nails. More than likely, your photographer will be getting a close up of your ring, and most definitely your nails will be captured.
6. Consider testing your hair and makeup that day as well.
7. Most importantly, have fun and be in love!
Or maybe you're not really sure how you'd use your new collection of branded images? Download our free guide to learn 10 ways that elevated brand photography can help you grow your business!