ROSE TELLO IS A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO HELPS BUSY WOMEN CAPTURE THEIR LEGACY THROUGH PHOTOS THAT GENUINELY CONVEY LOVE.
If you are here, you are like me and many other moms starting a family or with small children looking for some inspiration, help, for your own portrait session.
Deciding what to wear to your engagement session can be a bit overwhelming, but it shouldn’t have to be. If your photographer allows it and there is enough time for a change of clothes, I would suggest:
1. A casual and formal outfit.
2. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.
3. Don’t worry about matching too much.
4. Consider the weather conditions.
5. And don’t forget those nails. More than likely, your photographer will be getting a close up of your ring, and most definitely your nails will be captured.
6. Consider testing your hair and makeup that day as well.
7. Most importantly, have fun and be in love!
Hard to decide what to wear? And, maybe you don't really have the right wardrobe? Have no clue about fashion? Sign up for our family style guide.