Share in a sentence or two what you do, in case someone landed here before landing on another page on your website.
Then give them a glimpse into what they'll find on your blog. What do you write about most? Why should they come back? Make them feel welcome and at home!
It’s like a Happy New Year all over. I start going through a list of things I am going to do better and things I am not going to do. Here’s twenty something things I love, I hate, and I may or may not do.
1. I hate diets.
2. I love food.
3. I’m going to be more diligent about running.
4. My new favorite nail polish is peach daiquiri.
5. Anything glitter makes me happy.
6. I love gel pens.
7. I crave ice cream almost everyday.
8. I will drive anywhere for the best food.
9. I walk the back isles of Target.
10. I read a book before bed everyday.
11. I talk to my dog, and I don’t care.
12. I give my dog bear hugs, and he loves it.
13. I love French movies.
14. I have many tv, and movie boyfriends, and one radio boyfriend.
15. I feel guilty when I buy a Snickers bar or a Coke.
16. Walgreens specifically ordered Snickers ice cream bar for me, at least, that’s what I’ll believe for now.
17. I still own my car from when I was 16.
18. I love movie dates with my novia.
19. I prefer shoes that make me three inches taller.
20. Cleaning days were created to watch Netflix all day.
21. I have a folder named “show me that rang gurl.”
22. I will study more.
23. I will work on my nice skills.
24. First thing I told Neto before we started dating, “I don’t cook and I don’t clean.”
25. Getting older scares me.
26. I’m in between Josh Fuller Band and Daft Punk.
27. I will surround myself with people who make me happier and better.
Here’s to a New Year!
Or maybe you're not really sure how you'd use your new collection of branded images? Download our free guide to learn 10 ways that elevated brand photography can help you grow your business!