ROSE TELLO IS A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO HELPS BUSY WOMEN CAPTURE THEIR LEGACY THROUGH PHOTOS THAT GENUINELY CONVEY LOVE.
If you are here, you are like me and many other moms starting a family or with small children looking for some inspiration, help, for your own portrait session.
So this is how you take family photos Tello Style.
1. Ask family members to arrive early.
2. Have cute nieces and nephews who are willing to cooperate, but must still complain.
3. Have the bride and groom in the center.
4. This automatically draws mom and dad next to them.
5. And everyone naturally falls in place.
6. Tall people in the back.
7. And short people in the front.
8. Couples next to each other.
9. Kids with their parents.
10. Finally everyone smile and look at the camera, and we do this for about 7 shots.
Or maybe you're not really sure how you'd use your new collection of quality clothing? Download our free guide to learn 6 ways to elevate your wardrobe with tips on how to source